Related Posts with Thumbnails

NEW BLOG LAYOUT! and Happy Valentine's Day!:)





Hello all!

Alrighty, first up...spiffy new blog layout eh? eh? ;)

I know right? I love it:)

And moving on...I know I said I would update, (and I will!) but first up, I decided to make a lil something for Valentines Day yesterday that I will post up first! :)

My Cousin's wife, whom I have yet to meet, gave my mom a "heart shaped" pan to give to me cause she heard I likd baking! (aww thanks :) )

So I thought, hey, what better timing then Valentine's Day then to put it up for use?:) So here's the result! A Yellow cake with a chocolate glaze.





The cake had a nice mould, so I wanted a way to have it show!



So I made chocolate sauce!

Just melted 3/4 cup chocolate chips, 3 Tbsp butter, and 1 tbs Corn Syrup and mixed!


It ended up tasting pretty darn good!:) Even though I was uber sick while making it!

Well thats all for now!

Valerie  – (March 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM)  

That shiny icing looks so good and chocolatey! I'll have to try this recipe soon!

Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP