Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hello

Hello there,

Long time no post? :) Yes...well I promised I would be baking and pic taking and posting...ive done 2/3 so thats pretty good right!:D I've been pretty busy....but I have many pics for you all! See the best part is...when its like this...there is more pictures and less of me talking!:P

So...here it is...#1 Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Butter cream, decorated with cherry blossom branches! Yes, I know ...not the BEST thing you have ever seen....but I wanted to get away from all that standard "wilton rose" and decorating shat.....so here it is.....I dont think its too bad for my FIRST try at something other than roses :P no? ;)






And thats all for the cake, click for closer look :)


Sooo.....Im going to go upload the rest of the pics from my camera and I'll be back with a new post! :)

P.S. I have a coffee cake in the oven as we speak......If I can I'll try to get a pic and post it up :)

tada for now!



Post a Comment

Random Fun Stuff

Song of the week: Glee Season 2!!

Watching: Criminal Minds season 6 (man! its mind blowing)

Inspirational Quote:

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself"

Random Foodie Fact:

"The world's first chocolate candy was produced in 1828 by Dutch chocolate-maker Conrad J. Van Houten."

Privacy Policy (c) edible-moments 2010

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP